Thursday, April 5, 2012

Sub-Contractors

I had sub-contractors out this week to do walkthru's so they could bid on our project. I had two each HVAC, plumber and electrician out. I told them I needed their bids by the end of next week.

Did also have the garage door company out and we now have all 7 garage doors on order so they should be ready for installation about the week of 4/16 or 4/23.

Per my last updated, the Amish crew is off our job site this week and next week so there won't be many updates until they are back the week of 4/16.

We should have exterior doors, windows, garage doors and the house mostly weather tight and secure by early May.

No show stoppers or road blocks on selling the old house, just waiting on all the final appraisals and inspections. So far so good.

No comments:

Post a Comment